Change always brings challenges, and I’d say that finding time to make your family a priority is one of the main ones. When you start moving towards a new job or when you start to work really hard for your dreams, it is not always easy to find a balance between what you love doing and the ones you love.
In today’s episode I’m talking with Elizabeth Hartke, international Business and Leadership Strategist, and Founder of the Luminary Leadership Company and Podcast. She works to help entrepreneurial parents integrate success in business with legacy at home, and believes that you can have both without feeling split in two.
It’s important to understand that when you are creating a new business, you have to bring your family with you. Involve them in every step and help them understand that you’re starting this new venture for their benefit too.
You are working for your kids, your family, and like Elizabeth said, “we really want to breathe life into one of the greatest tools you have in your back pocket to raise your kids as leaders and independent thinkers”. Hopefully, with this episode, we will be able to create a balance and harmony between what you love doing, and the ones you love.
What you’ll get from this episode:
- Why you need to include your family in your financial journey.
- What most entrepreneurs get wrong when creating a business and having a family.
- What are the steps to take to make sure you aren't sacrificing the things that matter.
- How to bring an attitude of leadership to your children through your business.
- Download The Affluence Blueprint Graphic (Three Pillars of Affluence).
- Listen to my interview on Elizabeth’s podcast.
- Join the waitlist for Elizabeth’s “Camp for entrepreneurs + the leaders they’re raising” by clicking here, happening on May 10 and 11.
Ready to set a solid financial foundation?
- Join the 7 Day Money Plan Workshop by clicking here
Connect with me:
- Website: MelAbraham.com