Today’s episode is all about investing and some of my top strategies to find and analyze a company, so we can avoid gambling away our future. As I always say, we need to think long term when it comes to investing. Long-term planning is one of the keys to the work we do in The Affluence Blueprint. This is your path to the financial freedom that you are working towards.
Now, it's important to remember that making your money work the right way is always going to take time. It involves educating yourself to understand what to look for in a company, in a business, or in a stock. But here's the deal, your future, your family's future, and your legacy are dependent upon you doing such work.
There are a few different ways to analyze your options when it comes to investing, and to understand that if we're going to get a higher degree and a higher probability of success, we need to make decisions rationally and based on what we know about the company. Hopefully, in this episode, you will be able to grasp the idea and to continue working further in making your affluent blueprint a reality.
Today, our conversation includes:
- The fundamental analysis and how to apply it.
- What to look for when analyzing a company.
- Steps that I follow when making individual investments.
- Download The Affluence Blueprint Graphic (Three Pillars of Affluence): https://melabraham.com/wp-content/uploads/TAE-051-The-Affluence-Blueprint-Framework.pdf
- Episode 25 “ETFs and index funds and how to invest in them”: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/025-how-to-invest-in-index-funds-or-etfs/id955356128?i=1000534451464
- Episode 24 “What do you do with your cash”: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/024-what-to-do-with-your-cash/id955356128?i=1000533590226
Ready to set a solid financial foundation?
- Join the 7 Day Money Plan Workshop: TheMoneyPlanWorkshop.com
Connect with me: