In this episode, I get a little vulnerable and share some of the biggest money mistakes I’ve made. Let’s face it I’m not much different than most folks with money. I screwed up plenty in the past. I’ll talk about 8 of my worst money choices, what I’ve learned from them, and the rules I’ve created to avoid making them again. We will go through emotions and money, money and long-term planning, money and mindset, and more.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– What I’ve learned from my trip to Japan and cashing my 401k
– Why we should avoid making emotional money decisions
– Why we should always question every proposition from our money advisor
– The benefits of making investing a priority and having a financial plan
– Why we should always track our numbers
I’ll even tell you why a “single job” or “single source” mentality around your income can spell out danger for your financial future. No matter how much you’re getting paid, when you trade time for money, you can only exchange a certain amount of hours until you either live to work or burn out of exhaustion. Also, if the pandemic has taught us anything it is that no job is secure, and if our single source of income gets shut down, you’re in trouble.
– Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/affluenceblueprint
– My website https://melabraham.com/
– Book: Mel H. Abraham – The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans and Freedom https://www.melabrahamtraining.com/TES-Book-Launch-1
– Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham/
– Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/melabraham9/
– Find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham/
– Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MelHAb
– Find me on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/MelHAbraham