In today’s episode, we will learn how to shift our relationship with money. We will talk about the myths, the lies, and the stories we have in our heads around money. We will then look at the effects of listening to these stories, and the importance of having a system of behaviors. Finally, we will go through the tool that will help us change our relationship with money, the Money Reframe Flow.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– What happens when our relationship with money is incorrect
– The myths and stories we hear about money, and what it means to say that money education is caught, not taught
– The Money Reframe Flow, its three stages, and the questions that’ll help us go through each stage
When money is an issue in our lives, that means that it is actually a symptom. The belief that money is the root of all evil turns it into a taboo topic. No one teaches how to use money, no one talks about it, therefore, we don’t know how to use it. Money is just a tool, and like any other tool, it requires knowledge to use it properly, and if we don’t know how to use it, we can get hurt with it.
– The Money Reframe Flow https://melabraham.com/wp-content/uploads/TAE-021-The-Money-Reframe-Flow.pdf
– Book: Chris Hogan – Everyday Millionaires: https://www.amazon.com/Everyday-Millionaires-Ordinary-Extraordinary-Wealth-ebook/dp/B07MCYP39J/
– Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/affluenceblueprint
– My website https://melabraham.com/
– Book: Mel H. Abraham – The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans and Freedom https://www.melabrahamtraining.com/TES-Book-Launch-1
– Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham/
– Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/melabraham9/
– Find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham/
– Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MelHAb
– Find me on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/MelHAbraham