It's time for another exciting episode of Money Mentoring Over Coffee, where we get down to the nitty-gritty of all things finance and provide you with expert advice. We've got interesting questions pouring in through our hotline at AskMelNow.com, and we're ready to tackle them all.
Get ready for a no-holds-barred conversation about financial security, emergency funds, and so much more. This episode is all about making sure you’re properly equipped to handle your money and stay on top of the financial game.
Whether you're just starting out on your financial journey or you're a seasoned pro, there's always something new to learn when it comes to personal finance. So, sit back, relax, and let's dive in!
If you've got questions of your own, make sure to hit me up on my question hotline at AskMelNow.com.
IN TODAY’S EPISODE, I DISCUSS:
- Should I pay off my credit card with a HELOC?
- Investing in private lending with a personal guarantee
- Divorce and money issues can haunt you
- Is doing a franchise a good idea for investing?
- The importance of communication when it comes to money
- Where should I be putting my emergency fund?
- Buying a house with roommates
- Is it better to save for retirement or a house?
- My thoughts on student loans
- And so much more…
RECOMMENDED EPISODES FOR YOU
If you liked this episode, you'll love these ones:
- Building Wealth in a Recession
- Creating a Wealth Mindset For Success ft. Brad Bizjack
- Creating Wealth & Freedom Through Acquisitions ft. Nick Bradley
- Your Financial Advisor May Not Be Telling You the Truth!
TAKE THE FINANCIAL FREEDOM QUIZ:
Take this free quiz to see where you are on the path to financial freedom and what your next steps are to move you to a new financial destiny at http://www.YourFinancialFreedomQuiz.com
7-Day Money Plan Workshop: https://www.TheMoneyPlanWorkshop.com
Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group
CONNECT WITH ME:
Instagram (@melabraham9): MelAbraham.com/ig/
Facebook Group: MelAbraham.com/group/
GET MY BOOK:
“The Entrepreneur's Solution The Modern Millionaire's Path to More Profit, Fans, & Freedom” – melabraham.com/book/