Today I’m talking to my dear friend, Chris Harder, about how we can lead a rich and wealthy life beyond just accumulating money. If you don’t know Chris, he is a successful entrepreneur, investor, and business advisor. But more importantly, he is focused on impact and generosity through entrepreneurship and how to create lives that are full of richness.
We both believe that wealth creation is less about money and more about the behaviors you have.
We all have the power of changing our behaviors and developing positive habits in order to find the financial freedom we all deserve. It is actually simple if you have the right priorities, processes, and principles at work in your life. That doesn’t mean it is always easy, but it is simple.
You’ll hear some of the struggles Chris and I went through on our journeys and the importance of having a sound foundation to bounce back.
Remember that money is a tool that will help you achieve the life you’ve always dreamed of. It doesn't matter what that life looks like, you just have to remember that it’s not a result of the money that you have, but a consequence of what you choose to do with it. That is what the whole Affluence Blueprint is about.
TODAY OUR CONVERSATION INCLUDES:
- How to earn your income while you're not sacrificing life.
- How to make investments that can turn into a money machine for the future.
- Three investments we must have to create our money machine.
JOIN THE VIP EXCLUSIVE LIVE EXPERIENCE CALLED THE AFFLUENT ENTREPRENEUR EXPERIENCE:
- It is totally FREE and it will be a 3-part deep dive into money, wealth, and the exact process you need to take control of your financial destiny. Go here to get on the priority VIP list http://www.AffluenceLive.com
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Website: MelAbraham.com
- YouTube: MelAbraham.com/tube/
- Instagram (@melabraham9): MelAbraham.com/ig/
- Facebook Group: MelAbraham.com/group/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@melhabraham
CHECK OUT MY BOOK:
“The Entrepreneur's Solution The Modern Millionaire's Path to More Profit, Fans, & Freedom” – melabraham.com/book/