Have you ever felt that you had a grand plan and everything was going to be incredible, only to have it all come crumbling down?
Well that is exactly what happened with Brandi Mowles. She was a bright law school student that had a huge future. She got the entrepreneurial bug at an event she attended and jumped into the game.
Unfortunately, she found out really quickly that making sales wasn’t the same as building wealth. It wasn’t the number that mattered. Ultimately, she found herself deep in debt, upside down and staring at bankruptcy.
Yet, once she understood true money and wealth principles she went from bankrupt to building their dream home and being a successful entrepreneur in a matter of 3 years. She spills it all in this episode.
If you’re struggling, or ever struggled or looking to hear from someone that has travel the road from despair to elation, take a listen to this episode.
Today Our Conversation Includes:
- How a single conversation lead to paying off $130,000 in loans
- How she learned that making sales and money isn’t building wealth.
- How not tracking the right metrics lead to bankruptcy
- The fear and stigma around trying to rebuild from nothing
- How to break down the walls of money communication
- Ep 24: What to Do With Your Cash
- Ep 40: Get Out of Debt the Affluence Way
- Ep 64: Three Investments You Need to Build Wealth
Ready to set a solid financial foundation?
- Join the 7 Day Money Plan Workshop by clicking here
Connect with me:
- Website: MelAbraham.com
- YouTube: MelAbraham.com/tube/
- Instagram (@melabraham9): MelAbraham.com/ig/
- Facebook Group: MelAbraham.com/group/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@melhabraham
Check out my book:
“The Entrepreneur’s Solution The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans, & Freedom” – melabraham.com/book/