This week, I’ve prepared another Q&A episode with some of the questions that came in on money, finances and wealth. The reason I’m doing this is to remind you this show was created for you, by you and with you. Hearing from you and clearing any doubt you might have is the most critical part of the show, it is about me turning into a money mentor in your back pocket. We will go through some doubts on real estate, retirement accounts, investment decisions, and much more.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– Is it a good idea to refinance a home and take out cash to invest?
– The psychological impact of debt and why no one talks about it
– Is it a good idea to leave your money in an old employer’s 401k account?
– Does it make sense to contribute to an IRA?
– What to investing in if we have only $1,000 to $10,000 to start
If we ask for money advice from the wrong person, they might give us false information and we could end up putting together a money plan that makes no sense at all. If you have any doubts, send them to me on any social media channel. We will send you in the right direction and you will soon be rocking and rolling, making the right decisions around money, around future, and creating a life that outlives you.
– Britt Seva website: https://brittseva.com/
– Mel Abraham Debt Breakthrough Calculator: https://www.melabrahamtraining.com/lm-debt-breakthrough-calculator
– Mel Abraham 7 Day Money Plan Challenge: https://www.melabrahamtraining.com/money-plan-challenge
– Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/affluenceblueprint
– My website https://melabraham.com/
– Book: Mel H. Abraham – The Entrepreneur’s Solution: The Modern Millionaire’s Path to More Profit, Fans and Freedom https://www.melabrahamtraining.com/TES-Book-Launch-1
– Find me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/melhabraham/
– Find me on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/melabraham9/
– Find me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/melhabraham/
– Find me on Twitter https://twitter.com/MelHAb
– Find me on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/MelHAbraham