You may have heard me say before… no one has money issues. The reality is that they’re actually money symptoms. Symptoms of decisions, choices, and behaviors of the past. I get that can be confronting but it should also be empowering to know that simply changing some behaviors can completely transform your financial destiny.
Here’s the deal though, your decisions, choices, and behaviors are impacted by your attitude or learned biases around money and wealth.
A bias is a way we process and interpret information. Our bias–and therefore our attitude– is often simply the result of our life experiences. The fact these attitudes could be the very thing that holds from the wealth and financial freedom you deserve.
Wherever these attitudes came from we can change them. So today, I walk through some of the most common biases that may be robbing you of an affluent financial future.
When you think differently about your money, you can act differently. When you act differently you'll have a whole new set of behaviors that will completely transform your money game. This will keep you in the driver's seat of your financial ship.
TODAY WE’RE DISCUSSING:
- The eight biases that may be keeping you from the financial freedom you desire and deserve
- How to reframe the attitudes and biases to support your financial journey instead of hindering it
- Ep 075 How to Avoid Risk in Investing.
TAKE THE FINANCIAL LIBERATION ASSESSMENT
- Take this free assessment to see where you are on the path to financial freedom and what your next steps are to move you to a new financial destiny at http://www.YourFinancialFreedomQuiz.com
- 7-Day Money Plan Workshop: https://www.TheMoneyPlanWorkshop.com
- Affluent Entrepreneurs Private Facebook Group https://www.melabraham.com/group/
CONNECT WITH ME:
- Website: MelAbraham.com
- YouTube: MelAbraham.com/tube/
- Instagram (@melabraham9): MelAbraham.com/ig/
- Facebook Group: MelAbraham.com/group/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@melhabraham
CHECK OUT MY BOOK:
“The Entrepreneur's Solution The Modern Millionaire's Path to More Profit, Fans, & Freedom” – melabraham.com/book/