— Summary —
In this episode of The Entrepreneur’s Solution show, we talk about how to take your concepts and communicate them in a way that gets action as well as results from the people that you are serving. As visual learners, we learn with pictures and frameworks. They are the key to inspire understanding and results.
If we don’t get it right, your marketplace will be lost in complexity and confusion, there’s no understanding and what really happens is that there is no progress. When we get it right, the mess becomes simple, your audience sees themselves in there and it gives them path to results. It’s how they take their first step.
The 3 things that you need to know:
- Geometry is real. There’s basically squares, circles and triangles.
- Emotions are imbedded. Your audience identifies with the fears, frustrations, aspirations, and dreams.
- Choreography gives it life. The syntax and process to unpack it will move them.
— Summary —
This episode of The Entrepreneur’s Solution show is going to be different as we answer a question about whether it it is time to quit your job and go from job to entrepreneur. As risk mitigators, entrepreneurs must weigh the risks before moving forward. If you do not get it right, you are living a dual life, there is no joy in earning, and you find yourself in no or low cash flow. If you get it right, you feel like you are in flow, you are monetizing your passion, and you find freedom and cash flow.
The 3 key principles you should understand:
- Committed vs reckless. There’s a difference between being committed and being reckless.
- Plan and test. Put strategies in place and get feedback.
- Set your scale threshold. Not everyone has the same transition point.
— Summary —
If you want to build an audience or a following, you need to be able to spread the right message to the right ears at the right time in the right way. This episode will teach you how you can get your market to message right by building a bridge between the two.
If you do not get it right, your message gets lost and no one sees it. Nobody is there for your content and you end up with no sales. But if you get the market and the message right, there is clarity. Once they have it, your message becomes music to their ears and deals end up getting done.
The 3 principles that you need to know:
- They need to feel understood. You have walked in their shoes or understand what it’s like.
- They need to see a path. That you can take them from point A to point B.
- Transformation drives value. Articulate the transformation that they get.
— Summary —
In this episode, we’re going to continue our journey of being an influencer and discuss about how you can create a training that builds in transformational results for the people that buy, use, attend and learn from you. We need a killer program for it because if we do not do it right, there is no one that has attention on us, there is no demand and it results in the fact that we can’t improve other people’s lives. When we get it right, there is an intense focus on us, we are in demand and the users get the results in the process.
The 3 principles that you should know:
- Insights drive transformation
- Feelings deepen retention
- Action steps will lead to results
— Summary —
Have you ever thought about what it takes to attract qualified leads? This episode of The Entrepreneur’s Solution show will teach you the framework and the tools so that you can build a lead magnet that converts. If you do not get it right, we’re going to end up with a bunch of lookie-loos, we are in a situation where there’s literally no traffic and we don’t even get that first date with our audience. But if we get it right, qualified people will be attracted to our content, they even share it and you end up with courtship which is a trusting and loyal relationship.
The 3 key principles that you need to know:
- They are looking for something
- It solves a specific problem
- It highlights a bigger solution
In this episode, we talk about how you can engage your audience or market so that you excel in your presence out there and build a following that is going to champion you. If we don’t get this right we are going to feel deserted, it leads to feeling ignored and there is no growth. But if you get it right, there is a crowd and it is populated, you will enter into conversations and ultimately it becomes a stampede as they want to be a part of the community.
The 3 principles that you need to know to building engagement with your market:
- Speak to their desires. Understand their dreams and aspirations.
- Get their commitment to do something.
- Decision is simply the catalyst. Only a few them are immovable.