— Summary —
In this episode, I am going to teach you how you can learn from your mistakes before you even make them. It is about getting it wrong to getting it right.
If we don’t get this right we have no clarity, no action and we get no results. But if we do it right then we will have clarity and purpose, our actions will be intentional and what ends up happening is we get great results. So, what you need to know is:
- You need to be real about yourself and your capabilities.
- Know your target and where you want to go.
- What the worst case is so that you can mitigate it and grow.
— Summary —
In this episode, we will discuss how we can communicate effectively and be able to shift people’s thinking. To get your point across to someone else’s mind you have to communicate in a way that is consistent and its effectiveness is measured by the results you get.
The challenges that we face if we don’t get this right is that we’re not heard, we have no impact and ultimately we end up not being fulfilled. On the other hand, if we get it right, it is music to our ears, and in the process you can shift people’s thinking and build a movement.
Here are the important things that you need to know:
- Forget your bias and communicate beyond it to get your point across.
- Need to touch all of the preferences and perspectives out there.
- Use the right tools to bring it to life.