— Summary —
In this episode, we continue our journey from idea to thought leader as we dig deeper and talk about the final two levels of the Thought Leader Framework. The final two levels are Leverage Knowledge and Noticeable Distinction.
- Building Content in Layers: It is about creating content in such a way that you have layers of information around it and you can continue to teach over and over again at different levels depending on the audience and time. You can build frameworks and models to bring a level of awareness and distinction.
- Repurposed: Repurposing is about working on something from the beginning and creating it in such a way that it can have multiple uses. Your ideas and information then can be used for speeches, training programs, mentorship, coaching, authoring and facilitating. You just have to build it right from the start.
- Consistency: Consistency is the key. You have to create and present your content using different mediums in a consistent basis. If you do it randomly, your followers might not stick around. But if you create it periodically on a regular basis making sure that it is relevant, it will build a momentum and you will gain followers.
- Clear: Understand your customer and build a clear distinction in their minds. Get in their shoes, hearts and minds to know what they are feeling and thinking. Understand the solutions that you are looking for and make sure that they are clear on the fact that you have what they are lacking in.
- Valuable: Your solution to the problem must be valuable enough so that people are willing to pay for it. If they don’t see it as valuable, they will not buy it. So, make sure that your market sees it as valuable.
- Recognizable: What you do and create must be recognizable. The marketplace must know that it is coming from you and they must have a certain association with your content and products.
— Summary —
In this episode, we have a conversation with Mitch Matthews who is an entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, online marketer and creator of the DREAM. THINK. DO. podcast. He shares interesting stories and experiences from his life, and talks about the possibilities when you dream, think and do.
About Mitch Matthews
Mitch started out from a dream of owning a bike shop at the ripe age of 12. He realized his passion of being an entrepreneur after he was hired to work in a bike shop in his town at 13. So, he set out on a course to find out as much as he could about building businesses. His journey as an entrepreneur has sent him through different trajectories and he has been able to build multiple successful businesses.
— Summary —
In this episode, we continue our discussion about The Thought Leader Platform so that you can move from idea to thought leader. The last time we talked about why it was so important, and what happens when we get it right and what you need to know. We also navigated through The Thought Leader Platform which is built on 4 things: (1)Qualified leads, (2)Relevant Content, (3)Leverage Knowledge and (4)Noticeable Distinction.
Now, we explore ways to get qualified leads and relevant content:
— Summary —
In this episode, we talk with Kate Erickson of Entrepreneur on Fire about her inspiring journey from the corporate jobs world to her leap into entrepreneurship. She shares with us about how she got there and about her method to engage the community with one-on-one conversations to make them feel encouraged and supported.
About Kate Erickson
Kate Erickson is a creator, engager and implementer over at EOFire, a 7-day a week podcast that interviews today’s most inspiring and successful entrepreneurs. She is also the host of Kate’s Take: The EOFire Audio Blog and author of The Fire Path: A Beginner’s Guide to Growing Your Online Business. Kate is passionate about helping entrepreneurs create freedom in their business and life through developing systems and processes that can help their business scale and grow.